New to ‘hashing’? check out this page: newbies
Need to contact someone? Message an admin on the facebook group, or leave a reply at the bottom of this page.
Wanna join us for a hash? We post the subway station (and line #) on facebook and the homepage. Get to the subway and follow chalk marks to the start.
This page is to provide information to those interested in hashing on the R.O.K. (Republic of Korea, duh!). Most hashes happen in the greater Seoul Metroplex, but not all. 4 of the bigger kennels (clubs) hash every week, on Saturday or Sunday. Some hashes happen weekly, some on special occasion.
For most up to date info on the hashes in and around the greater Seoul Metroplex, please visit the facebook page.
General Weekend Schedule:
10am – YKH3
Quick Rundown of the bigger hashes in the Greater Seoul Metroplex (GSM):
– Seoul H3: Men only. Saturday 3pm (4pm in the summer). Hashes around GSM.
– YK H3: Mixed hash, usually Saturday at 10am. Usually hashes north of the river Han.
– Southside H3: Mixed hash, usually Sunday at 1pm, usually south of the river Han.
– OB H3: Mixed hash, usually Saturday 3pm, down in southern part of Seoul in Osan.
– Seoul PMS: Women only. Once or twice a month, usually 4pm.